Passion for property and high standards. Experience and knowledge of the markets we work in and most importantly the transparent and focussed approach we adopt to each individual client.
Moving home doesn't have to be a stressful experience. Our job is to work with you as a team and to keep things simple and smooth. Yes there are hurdles to jump but easier to jump over when theres someone there to give you a push up right? Oscar and Hunt believe we're that push. A team that has experience in sales, mortgages, lettings and property management means any of our team members can step in when required to help things along.
We feel by communicating 70% of any problem can be solved. The other 30% requires experience and knowledge. We firmly believe your in good hands.